Saturday 16 December 2017

Secret Santa


 This week is the last FFFC for 2017. The theme is Christmas. I decided to showcase this candle. Once again we are having a Secret Santa at work and this is what I made for it.



Using g45 Christmas papers and Sheena Douglass perfect partners dies and stamps poinsettia I created the flower. I embossed in vintage mahogany.
The holly leaves are with heartfelt creations papers.


The candle is sprayed with Spray and Sparkle diamond pearl spray. Once dry I added hessian ribbon and lace and a pearl strand. I assembled the poinsettia and added it to candle along with the holly leaves and finished it off with pearl strands.


So I hope the recipient likes it. Don't forget to join us, hugs Theresa xx



2 comments:

  1. This candle looks fabulous with the pretty poinsettia and holly leaves and the rustic hessian wrapped round. A great idea Theresa. x

    ReplyDelete