Tuesday 26 December 2017

coffee

So today sees the start of the last anything goes challenge of 2017 for TTCRD.



Our sponsors this week are Bugaboo Stamps and $12 voucher to the store is on offer! I chose to work with JJ Coffee. It was one of those moments that as soon as I saw the image I knew who the card I was making was for.


So I printed it off and used spectrum noir illustrator pens to colour it in. I added some glossy accents on glasses and tablet and a white gel pen for highlights. Matting an layering and some twine and the card was ready. And I got the seal of approval from her husband as well!


So please join us over at TTCRD. See you on the other side, hugs Theresa xx



2 comments:

  1. You did a great job colouring that fun image Theresa and the pretty baker's twine bow and flower finish it beautifully. I hope you had a really good Christmas and I will look forward to seeing lots of your wonderful cards throughout the coming year. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pat. Christmas was good. looking forward to your continued support in 2018 xx

      Delete