Monday 13 November 2017

thanks


Well on Friday it was the start of another FFFC and this week I am hosting it. I have been so disorganised that I first forgot to post a photo of the card on the main blog and then I never blogged the card. So I am trying to rectify.


To make this card I used a Tim Holtz stamp which I stamped in versamark and embossed in black. I always associate this month with Thanksgiving and hence the link for me.


The image is one that I had won in some challenge. I really loved it an enjoyed colouring it with promarkers.
The ribbon and wooden leaves are from a roll of ribbon I got from Lidl and the patterned paper is from a stack of papers from The Works.


So I hope you will join us with your makes that are related to the theme. see you on the other side, hugs Theresa xx.



2 comments:

  1. This is beautifully coloured Theresa and I love the large words in the background and the pretty leaves, gems and ribbon. A very pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pat. the words are from a large Tim Holtz stamp xx

      Delete