Sunday 26 November 2017

robin

Hello fellow crafters. Today I have another CAS card on offer. It was supposed to be for last week's LIM challenge, but as my SD card on the phone was full I couldn't take any pics. So here it is for this week's challenge.


I started with a kraft card and cut out the snowflake flourish (Memory box) on the lower half to represent snow-covered ground. I coated the fall out pieces with the clear sparkle pen to add some shimmer. I stuck these on the upper part of the card to represent the falling snow. I added platinum stickles glitter glue to the centre of the snowflakes.


Then I die cut the robin (sizzix) several times from different coloured cardstock. I inked the pieces with gathered twigs distress inks and assembled the bird. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment (Just Rite) and added glossy accents to the robin's eye.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simply Less is More - let it shine
HLS CAS challenge - Christmas


16 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful CAS card Theresa and I adore that Sizzix robin, and the snowflakes positives and negatives are so pretty. A great design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little robin! Love the kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and elegant card, especially on the kraft card. That robin looks perfectly life-like and just the minimal amount of sparkle and shine on your CAS card too. Thanks for joining us at Less is More x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and delicate card ! This robin is stunning and I love this swirly ribbon of snowflakes ! So elegant ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card, sweet robin. Great project.
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us on Happy Little Stampers CAS.
    hugs,
    Bożena DT HLS CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Theresa, love this card , the robin is great and he looks fab on Kraft card. Hope you and your family are keeping well...hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW! Who wouldn't take a "shine" to a fab card - everyone likes a robin!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet - like how you used the diecuts at the top of your card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete