Tuesday 29 August 2017

Christmas star

Hello, my friends. These projects were inspired by the new LIM challenge. I started with one card but then as often happens, they mushroomed :).


I knew I wanted to use kraft card. So I hunted for a stamp that inspired and I found this one by Claritystamp. It talks about the Christmas star. So I stamped it in versamark ink and embossed it with white detail powder. I die cut a small star from the centre and another in white card.
I added iced diamond to the star and also to the white mat. The star is stuck proud with collal glue gel. I then added seed beads from my stash (real objects).


I like the idea so I decided to make a couple more that were even simpler. Using the same stamp, I embossed it with black detail powder on the white and Hematite on the ivory. This time I added wooden stars apart from seed beads which I hope will count towards the real object.


So now I have 3 more ready for the big day. Hugs, Theresa xx.


I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Simply less is more - add a real object
CAS-ual Fridays: colour challenge - Kraft and white

12 comments:

  1. Very cleverly designed CAS cards Theresa and love the stars in the centre, and all the different versions work really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards, Theresa. The white embossing looks beautiful on Kraft. The real beads are a fun touch. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. :) Trina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do love that colour combo Trina, thanks xx

      Delete
  3. Terrific cards. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Trina, the white on kraft is beautiful. And what a lovely stamp, the font is beautiful. Great use of the beads too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a superb design Theresa! Good for you getting that head start. It is lovely to see all the different colour ways that you put together here. I must say that I am also blown away with the white on Kraft one - such beautifully crisp embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such clever cards, well done ;) Viv xx (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete