Sunday 23 July 2017

fabulous

Hello there my friends. I created this card a few months ago and was waiting for the right time to blog it. As I flicked onto the LIM challenge yesterday I realised that it fitted the bill perfectly.


It is a very CAS card. I started with a base of kraft card. I then cut some silver and black glitter card strips from the Crafter' Companion and stuck them to the bottom. 
For the sentiment, I taped a strip of black and silver to copy paper and then die cut the word which is from Sarah's Glamour Signature range. I added some gems in complimentary colours and the card was finished.
It is a great way of using scraps, hugs, Theresa xx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Less is more - anything but stamps


10 comments:

  1. Like your card says .. FABULOUS!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the silver and black glitter card with the kraft base card Theresa and the half and half sentiment works really well. A great CAS card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, Theresa. Love the black and silver glitter paper, and would have never thought of using a Kraft card base, but it looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Trina. i didn't know it would work either till i tried it, xx

      Delete
  4. This is a elegant card. Love that kraft base. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Such an elegant and classy card Theresa. Absolutely loving that colour combo and this, coupled with your fab layout makes it both gender neutral but really suits for one of those really hard to make masculine cards. Fantastic work. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sharon. i must say i was surprised at how well the colour combo worked, xx

      Delete