Tuesday 14 June 2016

Summer daisies

Hello again. It is Tuesday and once again time for my team to be posting projects for Through the Craft Room Door.


This week our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and the image I was given to work with is called Summer daisies flower pot.

Lacy Sunshine  Stamps offers  beautiful original and imaginative  digital stamps  for all your paper crafting needs. 
Prize: 3 digital stamps of choice


For those of you that know me, it will be very obvious that I am out of my comfort zone with these images. However I must say that I enjoyed the colouring process.
For further inspiration and some gorgeous projects go no further than the main blog at TTCRD and you will see the work submitted by my teamies.
Hope to see you on the other side and remember the theme is always anything goes, hugs, Theresa xx.


You will find the list of materials used and process in the next online magazine published in July.You will find a link to it on the top right hand side of my blog.



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Theresa, the image is so pretty and your colouring is fabulous! Love the shape and the colours too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s I don't know if you saw that you have won the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge but I haven't seen an email, we have a gift certificate with your name on it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i hadn't noticed. wow!!!!!! thank you xx

      Delete
  2. This is a cute image and your colouring is lovely Theresa and the easel card with its circular shape suits it perfectly, and the added embellishments and sentiment are very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape and design of this card Theresa and it is
    so beautifully coloured, cute image too.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete