Tuesday 1 December 2015

snowflakes......

Hello my friends. It must be Tuesday again and time for me to share some inspiration from Through the Craft Room Door Challenge.


This week our sponsor is Deedee's Digi Designs and she is offering a $10 voucher to spend in her shop.


She does have some lovely designs and the papers I have used for this card are called Blue Christmas and come from her shop.


Just remember that the theme is always anything goes so you can join us with any of your makes.


Details of how I made this card will be published in the next TTCRD magazine. I hope it meets with your approval, Theresa xx.


And now it is also time to announce my blog candy winners. So without further ado............

the embossing folder from the first blog post goes to.........



Pat!!!!!

and the winner of the crafty stash from the second post is ..............



Katrina Brown!!!!!!

Please email me at: theresapace0@gmail.com and leave me your addresses so I can post the stuff to you, hugs Theresa xx


6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Theresa and I love that piece of poetry you have used and the added pearls and snowflakes enhance it so beautifully. How lovely, I think it must be me that has one the embossing folder so will send you an e-mail straight away. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is you Pat. and the poem is a stamp by Claritystamp xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely design Theresa, ...so pretty. ...hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete