Friday 29 May 2015

thank you

Hello there. I happened to look at the Simon Monday challenge and it said that the theme was thank you. So i had a rummage through my pics and discovered this from some time ago. But it's never been blogged.


The topper is worked on A6 Clarity coated card. I brayered the sky, after masking off the moon, with distress inks. I'm guessing I used tumbled glass, broken china, stormy sky and chipped sapphire.
Then I brayered the hills with the help of a piece of torn copy paper and peeled paint and forest moss distress inks.
I added some clouds in the sky.


The images are all stamped with black archival ink and they are all from Claritystamp. After making sure that they were all dry i added some white highlights.
I matted it onto black card and then onto white base card. 
And that was one thank you card done for the teacher.
Below is a pic of it with the pressie and matching tag.



So as always I do hope you like my offering and you know I love reading all your feedback, Theresa xx.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon says stamp Monday challenge - thank you
TTCRD - anything goes
Sister act card challenge - anything goes



12 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous scene! I love the ombre you've created in both the sky and the hills. Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The white effects are stunning! Gives the black images much more depth! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa, love the image you used and the white highlights. A lovely scene. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scene you have created here Theresa - I love how you have used the tree stump too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique card. Gorgeous.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Congrats on your spotlight at SSS!

    ReplyDelete