Wednesday 25 March 2015

Tim Holtz tags 2015 - March

Hi there. This is a first for me. I have never played along with the tags posts.



For some reason I really wanted to play along this time and this is my effort. You can find the original post By Tim Holtz here.


I used cracked pistachio, squeezed lemonade, abandoned coral, broken china and seedless preserves distress paints.


I don't have the butterfly used by the Master himself so I used one by Justrite. I also used a different stencil.
Once I had done this I wasn't too happy with the shading on butterfly so I did use a paintbrush and coloured it in.


I added some embellishments and some ribbon.


The ribbon looked a bit bare so I added a rose that I had made with the small flower from the tattered flower die.


I do hope you like my effort but please be kind, Theresa xx



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Theresa, lovely colour combinations, love the yellow rose as well. Did you dip it in utee? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did Lisa, thank you xx

      Delete
    2. One think I haven't tried in my melt pot yet, must have a go xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous ....Love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is utee? I'd like to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mera. utee is ultra thick embossing enamel which is thick embossing powder that you use a melt pot for to get it melted. hoe that helps xx

      Delete