Thursday 9 January 2014

birthday invite

Well Massimo will be 6 at the end of the month so I needed to come up with some invites for his soft play party. They had to be simple enough to be able to make a batch in very little time.



I got the idea off the invoice that the Leisure centre gave us. It reminded me of the balloon stamp from Clarity stamp. I then got the letterbox kit out, which is also from Clarity and then decided on inks to use. I really love the new archival inks by Wendy Vecchi so I decided to use 4 of them and a yellow pigment ink to complete set.


These are all the ingredients used and in the end I produced these:


I like them and i felt they were clean and simple enough for a 6 yr old. What do you think? Theresa xx




8 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful Theresa, hope he has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are lovely Theresa. they will go down a treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Job Theresa, Clean bright perfect xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Theresa... children love these lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fab Theresa just right. I hooe he has a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all your comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and cheery, sure Massimo loves them. Hope the party goes well; you've got a few coming judging by the amount of invites. Very happy birthday to Massimo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant ,Love them ,Happy birthday to Massimo xx

    ReplyDelete